Human-like Emotions and Augmented Dynamics
H.E.A.D is a project to develop an anthropomorphic robot head based on a Bayesian control architecture.
H.E.A.D has various sub-projects;
- Development of a keyboard based NLP interaction -- CHEE
- Emotion recognition from image processing
- Emotion recognition from voice, content and intonation
- Development of a module for tracking the 'history of the interaction', human beings with HEAD -- mood
- Development of a Bayesian meta architecture which will tie all of the above together -- Emotion Cloud
The working of HEAD has to be routed through classifiers and we plan to use support vector machines.
The HEAD team,
Research papers published,